Tuesday 2 October 2012

An Important Comment

I want to apologise for not posting on here over the weekend. There are numerous reasons for doing so, and when I have more time I shall divulge.

As you will know as a follower of this blog, the start of October signals the end of Year Two of the blog and system bets. I am behind with the results but shall strive to have these done for the end of the week.

I have temporarily made a conscious decision to halt the daily bets for October. It has proven to have been a bad month for us historically, with the end of the flat season and the very early NH season bedding in. I will still be formulating the system, but there will be no advised bets on the basis we have lost money the last two Octobers, and a lot of good judges out there seem to be in agreement that it can be a very volatile month.

More to follow over the next few days. At least we went off with a three winners on the last post :)

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment