Saturday 28 September 2013

Prem Weekend 28/09

Afternoon,

So we hit our first winner/s of the season last week, with Southampton landing some decent priced bets. Southampton were backed a little, and Liverpool drifted massively when the team news became known, and I think the write-up was fairly indicative of how the game went. Liverpool were too slow in the attacking play and Southampton coped easily. They were lucky enough to get the break this time with a goal from a set-piece meaning we came away happy.

The 3 bets advised were all winners:
1pt Soton 0.5 @ 2.47 = +1.47pts
0.5pts Soton @ 11/2 = +2.75pts
0.5 U2.5 goals @ 2.05 = +0.525pts

Which saw a total return of 4.745pts on the day, bringing us back to -4.255pts for the season.

Today, I must admit looks tough on paper, despite some good looking games. I cant really make cases for a lot of things. Usually Spurs-Chelsea would be presumed a goal fest, but people have clocked on to this is now Jose Mourinho we are talking about and a Spurs side whose games have returned the unders every time. I don't think that is through the defensive mind-set of Spurs however, but they really looked like they gelled last week finally and without some excellent goalkeeping would have broken that statistic heavily. Spurs are a side I do like, and Chelsea not so, but I can not get involved to heavily really because I can not see a price way out of line and I am struggling to assess the soft factors around the game.

I would usually look to the Man U - WBA game for something but WBA haven't really got going as I would like and I am still compiling opinions on the newly promoted sides. Also, City away look a tad short in price, but Villa have been poor this season and City seemed to have clicked recently.

The Swansea-Arsenal game seems to be decently priced for me as well, especially in the side markets.

No bet today then - we wait until next time.

Good luck whatever you do

No comments:

Post a Comment