Saturday 23 November 2013

Back to the Prem - Weekend 23/11 (and a horse bet!)

Hello all,

We return to the Premiership now after another boring and frustrating International week! Last time out was massively frustrating for us, we hit two winners, but we were mightily close to another as WBA very nearly ended Mourinho's Chelsea's Prem home record, but due to a dubious penalty this was not the case.

Still the results are:
WBA to win = -0.25pts
Villa to win = +1.875pts
Liverpool to win to nil = +1.1
Arsenal to win = -1pt

Profit + 1.725.

This week sees some really interesting games - the obvious ones in the Merseyside Derby, City v Spurs but also Arsenal v Southampton, and overall it looks like a tough betting job on first views.

In the early kick off I am going to side with Everton here. I think 23/10 looks a little too big, despite their recent form, which I am not paying too much attention to all things considered. I expect them to be a little fresher than Liverpool, and they have a bit more energy in the centre of the park, and as said, this is an area of concern for Liverpool. Everton's recent derby form is questionable, but I am happy to take the chance at a good price here. This game is a real test of this Liverpool side, and it is interesting to note Rodgers has dropped Sturridge in favour of another body in midfield.

1pt Everton @ 23/10 Coral

Arsenal vs Southampton is another really interesting game, and as readers will know I have been big backers of Soton this year. Today I am going to chance them again, even though the market is getting more wise to them as we go on, they should be able to run Arsenal close here. Their famed pressing game will be interesting, and it has been seen (United did it well last week) it is possible to get in and around Arsenal and stifle them. I want to take the chance again.

Soton to win 0.5pts @ 5.84 Pinnacle
Soton +0.5 goals, 1pt @ 2.43 Dafabet

Stoke vs Sunderland is the final game for today, and I think Stoke may be a tad overpriced at home to a Sunderland I still don't yet rate. Stoke are one of these sides who can be very good one week and poor the next, even though we saw aspects of both of this side to their game away to Swansea last time out. I just think they should have too much for Sunderland, who are still learning under Poyet and I can't have them at the prices.

Stoke to win 1.5pts @ 2.15 general.



Also - a horse bet today.
I quite like Tiday Bay in the Betfair at Haydock (3pm), and I am advising a 1pt each-way bet @ 17/2 with Bet Victor (top 3, 1/5 odds).

All the best today!




No comments:

Post a Comment