Saturday 26 October 2013

Sat 26th

Real quick post today

No luck last week - the aim is to sit down and write up some results posts which I will do.

There are a couple of games this week which I am really interested in :)

Liverpool look mightily short against WBA at home, who I am chancing again. 7/1 looks a real good price for a team who did the double over Liverpool last year. WBA are solid through their spine, and this is you can hurt Liverpool, by over running the midfield and getting fluidity in front of their back 3. I will have two bets, an outright bet and a stronger bet on the handicaps which looks a real good price to me.

WBA to win - 1pt @ 8.3 Pinnacle
WBA +1 - 2pts @ 2.55 Pinnacle

Stoke at home looks your standard accumulator bet, but I want to keep Mark Hughes' side onside. I accept Man Utd looked like clicking into gear in midweek, but Stoke may enjoy the freedom here and they can keep the ball better than people think. These sorts of sides can hurt United, and Moyes is under pressure to get PL results.

Stoke to win - 1/2 pt @ 11.45 Pinnacle
Stoke +1.25goals - 1pt @ 2.28 generally
1pt U2.5 goals @ 2.20 Bet Victor.

Best of luck whatever you do

P.S I fancy Arsenal to bag a few as well - maybe some bonkers score lines for those who want an interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment